A whole week in the post- Christmas city of Budapest from Thessaloniki starting from 31,18 euros in the beginning of January with the colorful wizzair.com !!
For 0 euros check couchsurfing.org
Also check airbnb.com it might get much cheaper and more cozy from hostels and hotels. (I have a gift for you there)
To and from the airport
Using the public transport, check the official website!
- Important!!!! In Wizzair the only free hand luggage is a small back-pack, don't forget to book the big cabin luggage if you need more space.
- Also, the "checked-in" luggage's weight limit is 32 kilos, so if you are more than one it will be cheaper to book 1 big bag for all!
- Check the Public transport website for daily, and weekly tickets. They are quite convenient.
- Take your swimming suit with you and spend some time in the spa ;)
- Want to go further? Vienna, Bratislava, Zagreb and other smaller cities are quite reachable even for a day trip from Budapest, take some ideas here: http://www.eurolines.hu/en/
- Don't forget to check in online and print your tickets! ;)